Strengthen a culture of connection, wellbeing, and understanding
We have a crisis of connection in this country. People feel isolated, unseen and in warring camps.
~ Weave: The Social Fabric Project Aspen Institute/David Brooks
Circle with Purpose
During this time of physical distancing, it is even more important to connect with each other. Connections matter! It provide us with happiness, security, support and a sense of purpose. And connected helps teams and communities drive collaboration, nurture healthy working relationships, and promote knowledge-sharing.
We host Circles for wellbeing, connection, celebration, networking, or healing for professionals, educators entrepreneurs around the world.
Whether online or in-person, we create a safe, authentic and uplfifting space to share thoughts and feelings, be heard and honored, and learn strategies that you can apply in all aspects of your life.
Jillian Copeland, Founder Main Street Connect
"More than 40 Main Street members joined the circle and were delighted in the
experience of connecting with others in a deep and profound way. One member shared this, “I feel the virtue of friendliness multiplied by each participant”.
"With eager and bright smiles, we all connected and asked Dara to facilitate an hour-long virtues circle. Well, my friends, if you want to feel hopeful or inspired, spend 15 minutes with Dara --- and you will! After the session, our staff felt grateful, excited, empowered, happy and calm (their words)."
Sample 60-Minute Agenda
- Welcome Music Video to positively engage participants from the start.
- Memes/Cartoons to increase dopamine (pleasure and wellbeing hormone)
- Mindful Moment to increase serotonin (peace and calm hormone)
- Check In Question (answers in chat box)
- Virtues Card Reading
- Small Group Virtues Share in Breakout Rooms to increase oxytocin (empathy increasing hormone)
- Whole Group Reflection to share what was helpful/meaningful
- Tips for practicing the virtue/wellbeing strategy
- Gifts Taking, Commitment Making and/or Gratitude
- One Word: Participants type in chat box how they are feeling as a result of
our time together