Would you like a world with more kindness, caring, justice, peacefulness and unity?
What if we could cultivate a culture of integrity, courage, empathy and gratitude in our daily lives?
As a family, it’s something we talk about a lot. Recently, we decided to take a bold step and unite not just as a couple but also in business. Expanding on our combined experience in education, sustainability and leadership, we launched Virtues Matter in January, 2019 to empower individuals to live by their highest values and help teams enhance trust, unity, and performance. Our programs are based on the seminal work of The Virtues Project, a global movement that has been endorsed by the Dalai Lama and honored by the United Nations,
In September, we facilitated two different workshops that provide valuable life-skills and practices that transform lives, both personally and professionally.
At A Pace of Grace, we shared strategies to help people sustain a life of joy, meaning and purpose. How are you, really? Are you caught up in the FOG Syndrome of Fatigue, Overwhelm, and Guilt? Have the demands of your life exceeded your energy? Too many of us are “E-Type Personalities” – everything to everybody and we need to reclaim our lives, our time and our energy. Ways we sustain a sense of daily grace include:
- Use language to strengthen relationships with yourself and others
- Honor your spirit everyday through mindful practices
- Replace your internal critic with a gentle observer
- Discern when you are being driven by your ego or lead by your soul
- Increase your overall joy and well-being
Inspiring Leadership explored authentic and thoughtful practices to help leaders influence, lead and serve others and create a culture of inspiration, motivation and commitment. The key insights was that developing virtues can help leaders personally and professionally
- Bring out the best in yourself and your team
- Harness the energy and enthusiasm of your team
- Develop a culture of appreciation
- Strengthen communication and generate stronger team unity
We are excited to be on this path of learning and sharing and look forward to exploring how together we can bring more kindness, caring, justice, peacefulness and unity to the world!
With Gratitude and Enthusiasm,
Dave and Dara Feldman